- Stacy’s Virtual Fitness Boot camp is a creative way to get the fun of group exercising in your own home. She has created a fun environment for you to get or stay in shape while we’re all inside. Her work out is challenging, but fun and she does give you help with modifications due to injuries that you may have. She’s uplifting and always has a smile on her face! I highly recommend that you check out her Virtual Fitness Boot camp!
– Helen Baldovinos
- I strongly recommend Virtual Group Fitness Sessions with Stacy Weber. She is so enthusiastic it makes it fun to get your body moving. Not only does she work out with you but she is a great cheerleader. She will adjust the exercises to suit your issues, but will also encourage you to test yourself. If the time that she is doing the session doesn’t work for your schedule that’s okay! She’ll send you the recording so that you can follow through at your convenience.
Take advantage of her offer, you won’t be disappointed.
– Jamie Price
- Stacy is a great coach! She listens to what your goals are and crafts a comprehensive, personalized plan to help you achieve it. She’s fun to work with and is a wealth of information. Did I mention fun? Your workouts will be enjoyable and productive. You’ll love your results, and you’ll love Stacy’s Tru You coaching.
– Denise Hankes
- I’ve worked with Stacy (True You Training and Coaching) for the last few years, and she is fantastic. Having a personal trainer/coach really helps you dial in on your goals…whether personal productivity, building your business, improving fitness, or weight loss. Stacy is a great coach, “accountability buddy,” and best of all, a true motivator! Let her help you help yourself and get all those things on your personal and professional list accomplished!
– Jim C
- Try You is all about You! The focus for health and wellness is amazing and this program is perfect for anyone who wishes to improve their health. True You helped me gain the confidence and skills needed to eat healthy and Stay active everyday.
– Donna B
- Thank you for the Morning Mindset and Intention Journal. I wanted to let you know that it is really helping me stay focused for the day and mindful. When I do not take the time or forget to do it that day I notice a huge difference in how my day goes. Being Mindful and with intention puts me on a more productive path than my normal willy nilly. The Journal is simple and asks all the right questions. The instructions in the beginning gave me all the information you need to get started, or to be honest I probably would not do it.
– Candace Harding
- I love the Morning Mindset Intention Journal! I use it most every morning to do my Affirmations and set myself up for a positive day. I notice that when I don’t use it, because I was in a hurry or got distracted by something else, that I am less focused and not as positive. Looking at the successes from the day before sets me up for feeling better about what I am accomplishing – especially when I feel so busy and think I am just not sure what I got done- It is a positive reinforcement of what I have already accomplished. When I look at the things that I am grateful for I actually find myself smiling and feeling really good. Sometimes it is as simple as the flowers and trees outside my window while at the kitchen table writing in my journal. Other times the things I am grateful for go very deep emotionally and help me to realize how truly blessed my life has been thru all the ups and downs. I love that the Journal also addresses the things I want more of and what I want to let go of. And finally looking at what I need to accomplish for today helps set up the day. Stacy even gives ideas in the back of the journal to help when the words just don’t seem to want to make it to the paper. She also gives guidance at the beginning of the journal on how to use it for a positive effect. Between the guidance that Stacy gives in the Morning Mindset and the use of the Intention Journal I have found a more focused and positive start to my every day!
– Marlene Fales, RN BSN
- Stacy Weber’s Limitless Sales System Training helped me become aware of my mind set, beliefs and habits that were holding me back from creating bigger results. As a result of using her Limitless Sales System, I have become more confident to discover potential client’s true objections which have resulted in increased sales. Stacy provides massive value in her workshop! Thank you Stacy!
– Nancy Wetherholt